Friday 23 June 2017

World of Wizardry Subscription Box (June 2017)



A quick run through of what was in June's World of Wizardry box.

This months box is heeerree! I love the new design.


 The first thing I saw when I opened the box was the tshirt and it actually made me go "EEEEE!", I absolutely LOVE it!
After folding it back in the box to go in the car I clearly did a terrible job as there is now a massive crease.


ADORABLE PIN ALERT! I'm sooo excited about this. Number 1 in the collection, can't wait to see what we get in future boxes.
I got a classic Hagrid.



Playing cards! Very cool, although I will probably be using these in my planner for decoration.



This is so cute. The car itself is kind of squidgy so no need to worry about it breaking. The only issue I had was putting it on the stand, it kept popping out so I think I'll glue it before I put it on my shelf.


Another lovely jewellery piece. The bolt is quite weighty and feels like really good quality, I'll definitely be wearing this!



OBSESSED with this next item. I was not expecting anything like this but wow, I love it!
I used to wear scarves all the time so I'm excited to add to my little collection. 




Another lovely print.


I'm going to be cutting up the magazine and do some journaling with it!








 I paid for these items myself, all views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment