Tuesday 20 June 2017

SparkleBound TN - FantasyDesignsStore


One of my purchases this month was from FantasyDesignsStore on Etsy. I've ordered some stickers a couple of times from the shop but when I saw the newest additions of custom TN's I knew I had to have one!

I went with regular (or standard) size and chose black leather, yellow (Daisy) glitter, black elastic and black thread.
It cost £60 plus £5 and worth every penny!

The craftsmanship is just MAGIC, I'm completely obsessed.
The quality is amazing, the leather has a really lovely feel to it. The TN is nice sturdy but at the same time kind of floppy!

You also get pockets included in the price, a total of 4, which is great as I have a tendency to fill them!

Overall I am over the moon with my purchase and will definitely be ordering again. The problem is deciding on colour scheme!









 I paid for these items myself, all views are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment