Monday 24 April 2017

World of Wizardry Subscription Box (April 2017)


Wait.. April?!
Yep, I managed to lose the photos I took of my March box (which I'm still really annoyed about as it was full of amazing things!) so I've had to skip straight to April.

All I can say is WOW though. There are some AWESOME things in April's box, I'm so excited to share it with you!

The first thing I picked out was the t-shirt. LOVE this so much #hufflepuffpride
They're always such lovely quality, the more t-shirts I gain the harder it is choosing what to wear!


The hint last month was Hermione and I was hoping it would be a wand, YAY!
There were 3 colours you could get, I got the gold which is really cool. It's really quite weighty too!
I have Hermione's wand from the Noble Collection but it's kept in it's box so I'm really happy to have one I can keep on my shelf.



Yaaaaas socks! I loved the Hufflepuff socks that were in the January box and I'm loving this design.
 I get way too excited by socks..!


Laces! Because I have the Hufflepuff box all of the items are Hufflepuff themed so yellow and black laces. 
As soon as I saw these I knew I wouldn't be using them as laces though, I'll be creating a new post showing what I'm doing with them.


A new pin!
I have a growing collection of Harry Potter pins now and I'm loving them.
I'm quite tempted to turn this into either a necklace or a planner charm though.. stay tuned on that one!


More stickers!! I loved the adorable stickers in last months box (the one I lost the photos of!) so these are happily received! And what a day to get them at the start of National Stationery Week.


The print from this months box is so cool, I can't wait to add it to my wall!


And finally, two new posters!
I love these, I'll have to get some more frames and get them all up in my bedroom.


This one was double sided but I think I will just be showing the Hufflepuff side.



This is a newbie for boxes now, instead of the booklet there is a mini magazine with more info etc in. Loving the print on this too, the back has Hufflepuff and Slytherin!





 I paid for these items myself, all views are my own.





No comments:

Post a Comment